Tuesday, December 25, 2007

John - 14 months later at New Line Cinema...

Hi all,

I finally got around to requesting a new password so that I could get back in and check out the blog.

How is everyone doing? I still hear from Tim and Daniel through our chess games but I'm not sure how/where everyone else is.

I'm still at New Line Cinema, enjoying it very much. It hasn't been a great year for the studio (any of you see "The Golden Compass"? I didn't think so!), but with "The Hobbit" coming, I think we'll survive.

As a matter of fact, I just got an unexpected promotion. As of the first of the year, I'll be "Director of Inventory Services and Asset Management". I'm very happy about that.

So how are the rest of you?

-John

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

Wow, John! That's so amazing! I'm really happy for you!

Me, I've been struggling to get back into school, still dealing with the EDD and their buffoonery.

I miss you kids.

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home